Covid 19 Policy
Please note our COVID protocol being implemented for face to face appointments in the clinic to ensure your safety and ours. We continue to offer our online services for those who cannot attend in person.
Screening criteria, plus safety and social distancing criteria apply as follows:
- Patients are asked to come into the clinic at the time of their appointment – we regret that we cannot have people waiting in reception at this time
- Patients must use hand sanitizer on entry to the clinic
- Patients are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire on arrival
- Patients will have their temperature checked with an infra-red thermometer. A temperature in excess of 38.0°C is above normal; in this case the patient will be advised to go home straight away and to contact their GP for advice
- If you have recently been abroad, we ask that you do not attend the clinic until after the 14 days self-isolation period has passed
- Please wear a face covering as advised by the Irish Government. We can provide you with a mask at a cost of €2 if you need one
- The physiotherapist will be wearing personal protective equipment for the duration of the physiotherapy session; all disposable items are safely discarded after every session
- All contact surfaces and equipment are disinfected after every session
- Please use credit card for payment rather than cash
- Please wear shorts if you have a hip or leg injury, so that we will be able to see the affected area
- If you are living with someone who has COVID symptoms, or you have been deemed a close contact, we ask that you do not attend the clinic until the full 14 day self-isolation period has passed.