What is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of body conditioning that focuses on developing a strong core by using the deep abdominal muscles to control movement and improve posture. Pilates develops muscle tone throughout the body and improves flexibility, posture, body awareness, balance and breathing.
We offer classes to suit all ages and ability levels. We can cater for the keen sports person, the weekend warrior, those who are not so fit and people recovering from serious illness.
Please contact us if you wish to join a class, or wish to be added to our newsletter database, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01-2137000.
|Monday PM||Strong and Flexible||6pm – 7pm|
|Wednesday PM||Level 2||8pm – 9pm||Level 2 Pilates Class|
|Thursday AM||Level 1||9.30am – 10.30am||Level 1 Pilates Class|
- All of our classes are Physio-led
- All classes are payable in advance – we do not offer a pay as you go service
- If you are unsure what level would suit you, please call us and we can advise you!
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Pilates classes are not running currently, but once we have sufficient interest, we will add them to the schedule again. Call us if you and your friends wish to sign up!
- Don’t miss out; sign up now by calling us or email email@example.com
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Improved muscle tone & strength without adding muscle bulk
- Better posture
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced stress on your joints and muscles
- Stronger spine
- Stronger bones
- Injury prevention
- Increased energy levels
- Improved immune system
- Improved sleep
- Improved physical & mental health