What is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of body conditioning that focuses on developing a strong core by using the deep abdominal muscles to control movement and improve posture. Pilates develops muscle tone throughout the body and improves flexibility, posture, body awareness, balance and breathing.
We offer classes to suit all ages and ability levels. We can cater for the keen sports person, the weekend warrior, those who are not so fit and people recovering from serious illness.
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our classes are all being run online. We will continue to review the recommendations as they change. Please contact us if you wish to join a class, or wish to be added to our newsletter database, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01-2137000.
|Monday PM||Strong and Flexible||6pm – 7pm|
|Wednesday PM||Level 2||8.30pm – 9.30pm||Level 2 Pilates Class|
|Thursday AM||Level 1||9.30am – 10.30am||Level 1 Pilates Class|
- All of our classes are Physio-led
- All classes are payable in advance – we do not offer a pay as you go service
- Pregnancy and postnatal classes run on a rolling basis, and can be joined at any time, subject to spaces!
- If you are unsure what level would suit you, please call us and we can advise you!
- Pregnancy and Beginners Pilates classes are not running at the moment due to low numbers, but once we have sufficient numbers, we will add them to the schedule again. Call us if you and your friends wish to sign up!
- Don’t miss out; sign up now by calling us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Improved muscle tone & strength without adding muscle bulk
- Better posture
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced stress on your joints and muscles
- Stronger spine
- Stronger bones
- Injury prevention
- Increased energy levels
- Improved immune system
- Improved sleep
- Improved physical & mental health